Do you have excess fat around the stomach, if so, you could be putting your health at risk! Recently we have been educated on the risks associated with an expanding waist size. And today’s health weight guidelines indicates that a waist line that is greater then 40 inches in men, and a waist line that is greater then 35 inches in women will put your health at risk for certain diseases such as; type 2 diabetes, dyslipidemia, high blood pressure and cardio vascular disease.
And of course, everyone wants a flatter stomach then they have today! If you are flighting the belly fat, I got one word for you “MUFA”, no MUFA isn’t a foreign language it is an acronym that stands for “Monounsaturated Fatty Acids”, it works on reducing belly fat. What are MUFAs “Monounsaturated Fatty Acids” ? Well, MUFA’s are Olive Oil, Nuts, Seeds, Olive Caponata, Avacodos, and even dark chocolate.
Here are the golden rules on how the belly fat diet works:
- Eat a MUFA at every meal.
- Stick to 400 calorie meals.
- Never go 4 hours without eating.
Think about it you can lose up to 15 pounds in 30 days by eating Chocolate Stuffed French Toast, Crunchy mac and cheese, seared shrimp tacos, fudgy dark chocolate raspberry brownies, and more great recipes (see recipes below).
How to incorporate a MUFA (Monounsaturated Fatty Acids) into your diet plans.
Incorporate a small portion of a MUFA (olive oil, nuts, seeds, olive caponata, avacodos or dark chocolate) at every meal to reduce and prevent belly fat. And there are so many ways to incorporate a MUFA into your diet, so please note suggestions below, along with some great belly reducing recipes that already incorporate MUFAs (monounsaturated fatty acids).
- Olive oil provides many health benefits including reducing belly fat and it can be easily incorporated into our diets. Try to use olive oil whenever you are preparing a meal.
- Breakfast – add olive oil to your eggs whether you are frying, scrambling or cooking an omelet; use a tablespoon of olive oil instead of butter, to prepare your eggs. And do the same for pancakes, add olive oil to cook your pancake, and for increased health and diet benefits, be sure to add whole wheat floor and fruit such as blueberries, raspberries or strawberries to your whole wheat pancake recipe. Or try some Olive caponata on a slice of whole wheat toast it tastes great. You can use Olive Caponata as a dip, on toast, sandwich filling, topping for crostini or pasta. Any way you serve it, Caponata is a feast! Here is an Olive Caponata Recipe.
- Pasta dishes - always incorporate olive oil when preparing a pasta dish, just add a tablespoon to boiled water just before you cook the pasta.
- Side dishes – incorporate a vegetable side dish into you next meal, use olive oil to sauté some vegetables, it is a great way to spice of your veggies.
- Almonds - incorporate almonds into your daily diet they are full of nutritional value, and are a high source of fiber. There benefits are endless, they not only reduce belly fat, almonds also contain so many nutrients. A cup of almonds is 143 calories and has 11.3 grams of fiber, so choose this great tasting snack to increase your weight loss. Have a half of cup of almonds @ 71 calories for your nightly snack, or during the day, it will keep you on track to your weight loss goals while satisfying your nightly snack cravings.
- Walnuts - they are another great choice for a snack, or in a recipe you can not go wrong. Walnuts are rich in phytonutrients and are an excellent source of selenium, phosphorous, magnesium, zinc, iron, and calcium. Even whole wheat chocolate chip cookies with walnuts can be a healthy diet choice. You really don’t have to sacrifice when you are trying to lose weight.
Sticking to 400 calories per meal
Sticking to around 400 calories per meal is about portion control. It is important to stick to around 400 calories per meal and planing your meals because it will help you stick to your diet plan. The 400 calorie meal plan will keep you satisfied, and prevent you from over eating because it elevates cravings and binge eating though out the day. It will help you stay on your diet plan and achieve your weight loss goals.
Never go 4 hours with out eating.
- Eating smaller portions more frequently will not only help you to lose weight, but it will also reduce the urge to over eat during the day.
- The trick is to plan out you meals, and for those of you who are a member of shrinktheplanet-weightloss .com theses MUFAs are something you should incorporate into your diet, so use your goal sheet to include MUFA.
- Also incorporate the suggested belly fat recipes, they have gotten some great reviews, and are perfect for your diet plan. If you are not a member, you can join now and get your weight loss goal sheet, to start your weight loss diet plan click here.
- Belly Fat Recipes
Get more tips and tools on the belly fat diet! Lose more weight and tone up with belly fat reducing exercises!