Losing weight is frustrating. You’re hungry all the time. You even dream about food. Until that chocolate cake is yours, you simply can’t rest. Then once you’ve eaten it, you feel doomed. Will you always be tormented and overweight?
Not necessarily. Researchers are learning that eating too much has little to do with lack of will power.
We’re wired to eat as much as we can when food is available and to undereat when it’s not.
Trouble is, we’re not living in caves anymore, and our body’s conditioning hasn’t caught up to the fact that food is now available 24/7.
In fact, the mere sight and smell of our favorite dishes set off brain signals that make passing them up unbearable.
Steps to Weight-Loss Success
10 Steps to Weight-Loss Success
- First Take control of your body, decided that you are going to start taking the steps to losing weight and getting healthy.
- Find out your calorie intake here, this is the number of calories your body needs to maintain your current weight. So in order to starting losing weight you need to reduce your calorie intake .
- To lose 1 pound per week means that you have to reduce the number of calories from your determined daily calorie intake. If you click on here in #2, you will find a daily calorie intake calculator, this calculator will also calculate the number of calories you can have daily to start losing weight, so use the link above to start your weight loss program .
- For example, if you currently weigh 150 pounds, 35 years old, 5 ft. 4 inches, light exercise, female, and your goal is to lose weight then your determined daily calorie intake to start losing weight is 1593. Reducing your calorie intake to 1593 will result is about 1 pound of weight loss a week.
- If one pound is too much, start off by cutting a few calories, a half a pound, and remember that as you increase your activity, you will also increase your calorie intake allowing you to have more calories per day.Start you fitness program today and burn more calories ,click here to visit the fitness room. Do you have a question? contact us
- Here are some recommendations to help you cut those daily calories and lose weight, start out by cutting out high sugar flavored drinks (i.e. soda, flavored waters with high fructose corn syrup, high sugar juices).
- Depending on many liquid drinks you consume daily, cutting out high sugar drinks could save you a lot of calories. (one soda equals = 250 empty calories). so start by righting down the liquid drinks you consumer daily.
- Add up these empty sugar flavored calorie drinks you consume daily, write the total calories, and cut these calories out of your daily calorie intake, and you will start to lose weight.
- Great low calorie substitute “Delicious Chocolate Banana Shake” only 120 calories get the at www.shrinkingtheplanet.com/weighless.
- Sign up, add your email address and get more updates here to continue to shed the pounds.