IF YOU LOVE GOAT CHEESE AND ROASTED TOMATOES THEN YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE!
- 4 (4-ounce) trimmed boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup canned, drained, diced pre-roasted tomatoes or pre-roasted tomatoes with garlic
- 2 ounces (about 1/2 cup) goat cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons finely slivered fresh basil leaves, or more to taste (optional)
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil spray
reheat the oven to 350° F. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over high heat. When it’s hot, lightly mist the skillet with spray and immediately add the chicken side by side to the pan so it does not touch. Cook the chicken until is it cooked on the inside and golden brown on the outsides.
Remove the pan from the heat and cut each piece of chicken down the middle and fill chicken evenly with tomatoes, followed by the cheese and put tooth picks through to hold together. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake the chicken until cheese is melted, 5 minutes. Top evenly with the basil, if desired. Serve immediately.
Protein: 29 g
Fat: 4 g
If you decide to prepare please let us know what you think? Would you recommend this recipe?
By greatly simplifying the work involved in preparing healthy, exciting meals, best... Read More >