Enjoy a healthy breakfast with these whole wheat, enriched with fiber pancakes. Replacing bad processed carbohydrates with good whole wheat carbohydrates can turn your breakfast from a diet Don’t to a DIET DO!
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk, plus more if necessary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Sift together flour and baking powder, set aside. Beat together the egg, milk, salt and honey in a bowl. Stir in flour until just moistened, add blueberries, and stir to incorporate.
- Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray. Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbly, about 1 1/2 minutes. Turn, and continue cooking until golden brown.
# of Servings: 10
Calories per serving: 160
Fat: 2.6 grams
Learn more weight loss secrets or start your weight loss plan @ shrinktheplanet-weightloss.com
KIND Healthy Grains Bar Variety Pack includes Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt, Double Dark Chocolate Chunk, and Peanut Butter Dark Choc... Read More >
shrink unsightly bulges, and reverse myriad health p... Read More >