SafSlim diet involves the use of liquid diet supplement that with its clinically proven ingredients can bust the belly fat. SafSlim diet targets the fat around the stomach and claims to reduce it by 6 percent in just about 16 weeks. The SafSlim diet also is believed to improve insulin sensitivity, suppress appetite and increase fat burning capacity of body by activating specific hormones. This magic elixir claims to bust belly fat with safflower oil and like in all weight loss products, the truth of the matter lies in the ingredients used.
Belly Fat Transformation via SafSlim Diet.
SafSlim contains SAFActive 78 Complex which has the following ingredients:
- High Linoleic Acid Safflower Oil – Linoleic acid is scientifically proven to decrease fat and increase muscle.
- Xylitol – This is a natural sweetener and there is no cause for concern regarding increase in insulin levels here.
- Guar Gum – This ingredient is considered to bring about weight loss and lowering of blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels even though there is no scientific evidence proving the same.
- Beta carotene – This is a healthy ingredient that is an antioxidant. It can protect cells from damage by free radicals.
- Vitamin E – Yet another antioxidant, this ingredient is good for the immune system and also aids in increasing metabolism.
Backing of Science for SafSlim Diet:
In a 16-week, double-blind controlled study conducted at Ohio State University1, researchers compared high-linoleic safflower oil (SAF) with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). They studied overweight, post-menopausal women who had high blood sugar. These participants showed an average reduction of 6.3 percent belly fat .
A great way to incease Weight Loss is to add Safslim to a Smoothie Recipe
Dr. Oz Backs and Recommends SafSlim for Weight Loss:
Dr. Oz reveals the oil that shrinks belly fat! Lose 6lbs and 5 inches a week without dieting. Could safflower oil be a game changer in the fight against fat? Dr. Oz recently asked. ”In my opinion, we have compelling data that seems to say yes.” And with those words, the doc kicked off a craze that is flattening bellies across the nation. Folks already tell us they have used Dr. Oz’s discovery to lose up to six pounds and five inches of ab flab in a single week without diet. And top researchers say this approach is effective even for those of us with the most stubborn belly bulge: “What I love about the studies we have seen so far is that some were done on post-menopausal diabetes. Metabolically, these women were a mess and yet they still lost belly fat just by taking salflower oil”, says one supplement company insider. “People are really excited about this and with good reason!”
If the prospect has you excited, you’re in luck. We’ve rounded up everything you will need to know dosage guide-lines, oil options for you to try, exclusive recipes for you to test, and much more. Get ready for an effortlessly flatter tummy.
How Much Do I take?
Pros recommend 2 tsp. or the equivalent in supplements per day. For maximum effects, take half your daily dose before lunch and the other half before dinner.
What Supplement Can I try?
The Brand Mentioned on the Dr. Oz Show is Saf Slim ($25).
Shop Now: Saf Slim Belly Fat Transformation.
Save 36% Now on SafSlim: Best Price.