Enjoy a healthy breakfast with these whole wheat, enriched with fiber pancakes. Replacing bad processed carbohydrates with good whole wheat carbohydrates can turn your breakfast from a diet Don’t to a DIET DO!
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk, plus more if necessary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Sift together flour and baking powder, set aside. Beat together the egg, milk, salt and honey in a bowl. Stir in flour until just moistened, add blueberries, and stir to incorporate.
- Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray. Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbly, about 1 1/2 minutes. Turn, and continue cooking until golden brown.
# of Servings: 10
Calories per serving: 160
Fat: 2.6 grams
Learn more weight loss secrets or start your weight loss plan @ shrinktheplanet-weightloss.com
• 4 Grandmas Cookies (2.5 oz)
• 1 Cheez It Original (1.5 oz)
• 1 Cheez I... Read More >
From the team behind the bestselling Eat This, Not That! and Zero Belly... Read More >