Try these tasty Smoothies. They are delicious and filling so enjoy.
1. Fatigue-Fighting Protein Blaster!
- Soy Milk – Try this shop now: Soy Dream Enriched SoymilkSoy Milk).
- Crushed pineapple
- Pineapple sorbet
- Protein Powder – Try this shop now: Navitas Naturals Organic Hemp Protein Powder.
Blend 1/2 ripe banana, 1/4 cup low-fat soy milk, 1/2 small can crushed pineapple, 1/4 cup pineapple sorbet, 1/2 tbs. protein powder, 1/4 cup strawberries.
Try this Protein Powder:
|Navita Naturals Hemp Protein Powder|
Fatigue-Fighting Protein Smoothie Benefits:
- Weight Loss Boost – soy adds protein to this fruity cocktail, and protein “lays down the building blocks for metabolism-boosting muscle,” says Dr. Oz.
- Healthy Boost – “It packs the protein to keep you going all day long.” Dr Oz says. Turns out, protein steadies blood sugar and prevents afternoon crashes.
2. Get-Glowing Smoothie!
- Coconut Milk – Try this Shop Now: Native Forest Organic Classic Coconut Milk.
- Almond Milk
Try this Coconut Milk!
Blend 2 tbs. unsweetened coconut milk, 1 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup pineapple, 1/2 cup mango, 1/2 cup ice.
Get Glowing Smoothie Benefits:
- Weight Loss Boost – contains vitamins A,B,C,E and the enzyme bromelain to sooth internal inflammation-a hidden condition linked to weight gain, says Dr. Oz.
- Health Boost – It fights wrinkles, puffiness, even teenage acne! “Reducing inflammation is key to great skin,” says Dr. Oz. author of YOU: the owner’s manual for teens.
Get More Information on The Dr. Oz Lose 9 Pounds a Week Smoothie Diet.