This a yummy low calorie paste dish so treat yourself without the calories.
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz extra lean ground turkey
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 4 oz pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1 oz baby spinach
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp low calorie Italian dressing
- 5 scallions chopped
- 1 cup cooked whole wheat pasta
Heat oil in a skillet set over medium to high heat. Add ground turkey, mushrooms and tomatoes. Cook until brown, about 8 minutes.
Add spinach and cook for another minute and a half.
In a bowl, mix together pasta and ingredients from skillet. Add seasonings and dressing. Toss gently to mix.
Nutrients per serving:
Total Fats: 14 g.
Dietary Fiber: 11 g.
Protein: 38 g.
In their debut cookbook, the Trim Healthy Mamas share hundreds of delicious, healthy recipes to help readers successfully slim down while eating we... Read More >