These smoothies are packed with plant protein to help you look and feel your all-time best with the help of Hemp Protein. How Hemp Protein Speeds Slimming? These smoothies will give you your protein intake boost with 11 to 14 grams of protein.
Hemp Revs Fat Burning
Unlike whey and soy based proteins, hemp protein is a rich source of essential fatty acids, including gammalinolenic acid (GLA). Why that’s a plus: Canadian researchers found that GLA switches on brown fat a meta-bolically active form of fat that burns calories to generate heat.
Hemp Eases Belly Bloat
Hemp protein is up to 20 percent more digestible than soy protein. The credit goes to hemp’s unique globular structure, which is easily broken down in the small intestine. This in turn prevents undigested protein from building up in the GI tract, where it can produce bloat-triggering gas.
Hemp Dials Down Appetite
Because hemp protein contains up to 13 grams of fiber per serving, it digests more slowly for long-lasting satiety. And according to the USDA scientists, women who up their fiber intake effortlessly consume 10 percent fewer calories per day.
Hemp Protein Powder
- You’ll need less: Since there are no fillers and additives and it provides the 8 essential amino acids and fatty acids, you’ll need much less hemp protein than whey protein for equal benefit.
- It’s more soluble: Hemp protein won’t sludge your system, bloat you, or make you feel uncomfortable. Your body can immediately recognize and digest natural, whole hemp protein.
- Fiber Content: Hemp protein contains fiber, and some supplements (such as Manitoba Harvest and Nutiva) have hemp protein powders with even more natural fiber to aid in digestion. Natural hemp also has friendly bacteria that aid in digestion – decreasing bloating to keep you looking lean. Each serving of hemp protein gives you 1/3 your daily value of fiber.
- It’s organic whole food, non-GMO with complete proteins: You’re digesting the same nutrition that the human body has recognized for those 200,000 years, all the way back down the food chain.
- Bad Breath: You’ll have less bad breath that many of the whey counterparts give you, either due to their Dairy content or the artificial additives that give you nasty burps or smelly breath while you’re working out, or even through the night.
- Plant-Based Protein: Hemp seed protein has natural plant chlorophyll and alkalizes to maintain Ph balance in your body. It’s also loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
Belly Flattening Smoothies with Hemp
In blender, puree all ingredients and 4 ice cubes until smooth. Pour into glass, serve immediately. Makes 1 serving Bonus: The folate in pineapple boosts mood.
In blender, puree all ingredients until smooth, Pour into glass; serve immediately. Makes 1 serving. Bonus: anthocyanins in berries improve memory.
Banana Almond Blast Smoothie
In blender, puree all ingredients until smooth. Pour into glass; serve immediately. Make 1 serving. Bonus: Carotenoids in peaches ward off wrinkles.
Watch the pounds disappear—with the press of a b... Read More >
THE W... Read More >