- 1 pkg (9 oz) tricolor cheese tortellini
- 2 cups trimmed sugar snap peas
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp pesto
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40 black olives, chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Fresh basil
1. Cook tortellini in a large pot of boiling water per the package directions, stirring occasionally. Add sugar snap peas, carrots, and broccoli and cook until tender but still crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. Drain pasta and vegetables, and rinse with cold water. Place into a large bowl and toss with the pesto. Fold in the tomatoes, olives, and pepper. Garnish with basil, if using.
Did you know that olives are packed with belly-fat fighting nutrients, including monounsaturated fats and polyphenols?
Dish nutrition (per serving): 367 cal, 15 g protein, 50 g carb, 8 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 13 g fat, 780 mg sodium.
Learn how to use the best ingredients and simple, classic techniques to make fresh, homemade pasta in your own kitchen with Making Artisan Pasta. C... Read More >
Cooking from Scratch as Simply as Possible
The Weeknight Dinner Cookbook is the perfect way to get dinner on the table quickly and easily wit... Read More >