Shredded Brussels Sprouts and Apple Salad Recipe
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 medium tart apple (like Granny Smith)
- 1 medium red onion
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Trim the ends off the Brussels sprouts. Using a sharp knife, slice each sprout thinly.
2. Slice the apple and red onion in the same manner. Combine in a large bowl.
3. Add all ingredients into a skillet over medium-high heat. Toss to combine and serve hot.
–Mehmet Oz, M.D.
Does losing weight and staying healthy feel like... Read More >