- 1 c. quinoa, rinsed
- kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 c. frozen peas
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- Scallions, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until water is absorbed, 20 minutes. Season with salt and fluff with a fork.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and frozen peas and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add soy sauce and stir until combined. Crack in eggs and stir quickly so that they scramble, 1 minute.
- Add cooked quinoa and stir to distribute. Let heat through, 3 minutes.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and top with scallions.
The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in "Healthy" Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain
“Dr. Gundry is a true trailblazer, always at the forefront of scientific knowledge. The Plant Paradox shows the world what pioneer thinking is ab... Read More >
TIME 100 Healthiest Foods to Satisfy Your HungerYour best weight-loss weapons are foods that keep you feeling full, but new science is revealing that the foods we are told to eat to feel full—thos... Read More >
The Dash Diet Weight Loss Solution: 2 Weeks to Drop Pounds, Boost Metabolism, and Get HealthyTHE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER--BASED ON THE DIET RANKED "#1 BEST DIET OVERALL" BY US NEWS & WORLD REPORT--FOR 6 YEARS IN A ROW!The DASH diet isn't jus... Read More >