RASPBERRY PEACH PUREE:
- 4 fresh peaches, pitted, then diced into large chunks
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/1 cup water
- 7 cups cold water
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice (from approx. 4 lemons)
- ice cubs
- additional raspberries, for garnish optional
- additional peach slices, for garnish optional
- mint sprigs, for garnish
- Add diced peaches, raspberries, yogurt and water to a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
- Place a sieve over a large mixing bowl and pour peach raspberry puree into the sieve. Use the back of a large spoon to push the puree around so the liquid falls through the sieve and seeds/skin stay inside the sieve.
- Discard seeds/skin from the sieve and set mixing bowl with liquid in it aside.
- Add granulated sugar and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan and heat over MED heat until sugar dissolves into the water, stirring occasionally. Boil about 3 minutes until liquid has become syrupy. Set aside to cool slightly.
Add 7 cups water, lemon juice and ice cubes to a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Pour in cooled simple syrup and peach raspberry liquid. Stir to combine again.
Store covered in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve chilled with garnishes, if desired
Why settle for a cheap alternative when you can have a premium set of reusable glass water bottles that will last you a lifetime?
Unlike cheap pl... Read More >