“My pant size dropped from a 22 to an 8!
Over the years, Suzanne Pantazis had fallen into the rut of thinking she wasn’t worth the time required to improve her health. Luckily, her two children inspired her to make a change.
The first step: avoiding processed foods and opting for alkalinizing fare. She also started taking 4,000 IU of vitamin D, and worked up to 10,000 IU daily.
Right away Suzanne’s body showed its gratitude. ”There were lots of weeks when I lost 6 pounds!” She raves. Plus her cholesterol dropped, her body arches eased, her brainpower improved and her energy soared. “I’m much more joyful now,” says Suzanne, who went on to lose 102 pounds and is the author of A Better Life Awaits.
Instead of doubting her worth, she’s celebrating it. She relays, “Someone I used to work with came into the office and asked to see Suzanne. When I said, I am Suzanne her jaw dropped. What more could I ask for.
Click here to Get More Information on Suzanne’s Weight Loss Story – her journey began by avoiding processed foods and opting for alkalinizing with vitamin supplements.
Diet Tips and Tools:
More Diet Articles to support your weight loss goals:
- Your Total Body Miracle Menus!
- Superfoods essential to your weight loss
- Dr. Oz’s easy Detox Diet
- The detox diet Menu Tips and Tools.
- Dr. Oz you on a diet.
- Healthy Gifts – give the gift of life.
- Vitamin D is linked to Weight Loss.
Workout tips to burn more calories
Including an exercise program to your diet will help you lose more weight and get into shape.
- The kettlebell workout program – it is fun!
- 30 minutes workouts – interval workouts to burn a higher number of calories
- The wave – a new trend in exercise
- A customized workout Plan that targets your weight lose and fitness goals.
Weigh... Read More >
Tags: vitamin D 4000 iu, weight loss aids, weight loss success stories
Category Weight Loss Success Stories, Weight Loss Supplements
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.